10/03/2015

WELCOME


Hello.



I'm Alice, otherwise known as 
alzgalz on my main blog.

I created this blog as a side blog to include
posts of a different genre to my main blog. I will mainly be
writing about books, films and publishing my writing. My main blog 
is mainly beauty and lifestyle; aside that I will also
include lifestyle posts here.

You may often be directed here from my original blog in the 
future depending on whether
 I decide to promo these posts there. 

As I will be publishing my writing onto this blog I am prepared
to accept constructive criticism to an extent.
 The stories that I submit will all be fiction and from my
 imaginative and creative mind.
I shall be open to ideas and requests to be completed in my own time.



Follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment